Currently Available Positions:
Job description – Clinical Research Associate
GLCC are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to be part of our team in Auckland. This is a full-time position.
This role provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to start out in the clinical research industry. You will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured reviews on performance during your first year.
While projects vary, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject and study related documents
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and partners. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You are required to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or equivalent
- Preferably 12-18 months of on-site monitoring experience, ideally including monitoring clinical trials in Australia or New Zealand.
Experience monitoring Cardiology clinical trials will be highly regarded.
If you want to make an impact in cardiology clinical research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our great team.
Applications (CV) To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 7 May 2018