Green Lane Coordinating Centre Limited is a Academic Research Organisation (ARO) formed by clinical research specialists working at the world-renowned Green Lane Hospital (Greenlane Clinical Centre) in Auckland, New Zealand.
GLCC was established in the late 1980s, and since then has undergone major growth to accommodate the demands of our clients needing clinical trials perfomed in an efficient and cost-effective manner. At GLCC we ensure ICH/GCP guidelines are adhered to, and national and international regulatory requirements are met. GLCC is able to offer a wide range of services in order to not only meet, but exceed our client’s visions and expectations.
International cardiology trials such as GISSI-2, the ISIS trials and the GUSTO trials established GLCC as a major contributor to global clinical research. In 1996 GLCC was contracted to undertake the global project management of the HERO-2 trial, a 17,000 patient, multi-national clinical trial. The HERO-2 trial was successfully completed in 2001.
Over the years, GLCC has developed key relationships with a large number of investigative sites, not only in New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region. GLCC works closely with a core group of investigators in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, India and the Philippines. Furthermore, our well established relationships with regulatory agencies such as the New Zealand Ministry of Health — Medsafe Division and Ethics Committees. This ensures our regulatory submissions are completed, reviewed, processed and obtained in a timely and professional manner.
It is the benefits of these relationships, combined with our local knowledge and experience that we are able to draw upon to help meet our client’s expectations.
• Experienced, effective and highly dedicated team members
• Clinical expertise, scientific partnerships and academic collaboration
• Long established relationships with investigators and site personnel in New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region
• In-depth site knowledge including routine standard of care, clinical practice and clinical trial processes
• Comprehensive set of Standard Operating Procedures, Policy Documents and Working Practice documentation
• Established and effective communication and logistical pathways
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of our clients
• Setting realistic and achievable recruitment targets
• Timely turn-around for completion of Ethics and Regulatory submissions
• In-depth knowledge of local and international regulatory requirements
• Timely site activation and start-up
• Implementation of recruitment and retention strategies
• Ensure contractual framework reflects intent
• Integrity of research data and study conduct
GLCC’s unique structure provides a diverse and expanding network of national and international resources including scientific collaboration, practical clinical expertise and academic partnerships.
At GLCC, we believe this combination of resources and partnerships is a vital ingredient in providing our clients with an efficient, professional and cost-effective clinical trial solution.